Jetson Nano 2Gb not boot

Hi guys. I reviewed related posts but did not find an accurate match with my issue.
I have new 2Gb Jetson nano. 32 Gb sd card flushed with balena, power adapter is 5v/3.2A, hdmi port used to video output.
On first and second boot OS started successfully, but init application was terminated after few steps. In the 3rd times, the OS has not started. Even does not appear Nvidia logo or any hdmi signal when applying voltage to type-c port. Green led on.
Now, when voltage is supplied, the power consumption is 0.12 a.

I tried reflush sd card, change power adapter and cables, start without sd card. Nothing helped.
Also tried connect Jetson to usb to ttl adapter and on Windows 10 host machine connect putty to appropriate com port (serial mode, speed 115200). Output terminal was empty.

A few questions.
When I start Jetson without a sd card Nvidia logo still should be displayed. Its true?
What still can I do to diagnose a malfunction?
Thanks in advance.

No need to be accurate. Just randomly pick up one nano cannnot boot issue and you can try the suggestion.

When I start Jetson without a sd card Nvidia logo still should be displayed. Its true?

Yes,

What still can I do to diagnose a malfunction?

Find a x64 ubuntu 18.04 host and try sdkmanager.

1 Like

@WayneWWW thanks.

My Jetson not produce any hdmi signal without sd card.

Is it a sense to try it if do not appear a new USB device when Jetson connected to the PC trough microUSB?

BTW, Jetson UART output has same format as Arduino/esp controllers?

You need to put device into recovery mode before doing flash.

1 Like

For serial console see:
https://www.jetsonhacks.com/2019/04/19/jetson-nano-serial-console/

However, during flash (when the Jetson is in recovery mode and capable of being flashed) it is a custom USB device, and only the “driver package” (flash) software (installed on your Ubuntu host PC) understands that mode.

Note that an eMMC model of Jetson won’t require an SD card unless it was flashed with parameters needing the SD card. A dev kit (an SD card model of Nano) must have the SD card.

1 Like

Thanks guys. After flushing with sdk manager all works great. UART output to putty using ch340 ttl 2 usb on Windows 10 too.

I have same problem.
before it was all good.
so it doesn’t work right now. only the green light is on. there is no screen output.