I am having troubles with my Jetson TX2. It happened that I turned it off for one week and I wasn’t able to turn it on anymore. The leds that lighten up are CR5 and CR6 as in the pictures attached.
The Nvidia display pic doesn’t show up (no output display), I am not able to reach by network and I am not able to see it through an host PC by the SDK (I don’t know if the board is correctly set in rec mode, I followed this sequence :
- Power down the device. If connected, remove the AC adapter from the device. The device must be powered
OFF, and not in a suspend or sleep state.
- Connect the Micro-B plug on the USB cable to the Recovery (USB Micro-B) Port on the device and the other
end to an available USB port on the host PC.
- Connect the power adapter to the device.
- With the system powered on:
• Press and hold the RECOVERY FORCE button.
• While depressing the RECOVERY FORCE button, press and release the RESET button.
• Wait 2 seconds and release the RECOVERY FORCE button.).
What could have happened to the board ? How can I verify if it can still work ?