Question about the RMA for the TX2

Hello,

At present I have been using the Nvidia Jetson TX2 develop kit for learning. Everything goes well these month, but today suddenly have some problems when I press on the power button. So normally after pressing the power button, CR1 should turn green, and there would be also connection instruction when I using the sdkmanager on the host computer. However now the CR6 turns red for a while instead, and then the platform could not be powered on, and there is also no instruction for connection on the host pc. For one of the reason maybe there exist some failure in the hardware of the platform. So what is the procedure to apply for a RMA or how could I get a support or communication with the customer service by NVIDIA. Really looking forward for the advice. Thank you!

Best regards,
Bowen

See:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/faq#rma-process

Hello,

Really appreciate for you advice! From last Friday till today I have been trying to apply for a live chat, which is just follw the instruction procedure, however I have never been able to be assigned to an available staff. Is that possible if there exists an email address, which I can directly get access to the staff in Nvidia? Looking forward to your reply! Thanks!

Best regards,
Bowen

Hi @bowen.ma, sorry about that - I was just able to connect to an agent in a test, if you are able to try again. You could also e-mail nvhelp@nvidia.com or call the phone number at 1-800-797-6530. If you are still unable to reach them, let me know please. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kindly reply! However I still did not get access to the agent today after I tried several times hours before. May I ask if that is possible to have an email address instead, which I can directly contact with the agent? Besides, for the phone number, is that also available for the people staying in Europe? Thanks a lot for your reply! :)

Best,
Bowen

Hi Bowen, apologies for the delay - please email nvhelp@nvidia.com about your RMA case.