SDK components Fails installation on host system, connection refused from server error

Hi Team NVIDIA,
I am facing a series of problem in the process of installation and flashing to my jetson tx2 before flashing we need to install sdk components such as computer vision , cuda, NVIDIA drivers etc after that we come to flashing process, but in my case my host system is not able to install all the components it gets request error and connection refused and then all the dependencies of that package doesn’t get installed . I have tried with different host systems and someone else’s nvidia id for confirmation if its a local system problem but that also raises the same set of problems/errors I am stuck on it since past 3-4 days any help is much appreciated . What i think is a server error , I am sharing some of the errors which will give you idea of the set of problems that I am facing They are given below, kindly have a look at it.

NVIDIA Nsight Graphics: DevZone get download url failed: RequestError: connect ECONNREFUSED 152.195.57.194:443.
VisionWorks on Host: Download ‘VisionWorks on Host’ failure
SUMMARY: VisionWorks on Host: Failed to preprocess devzone url.
VPI on Host: Download ‘VPI on Host’ failure
CUDA Toolkit for L4T: Download ‘CUDA Toolkit for L4T’ failure
cuDNN on Target: Download ‘cuDNN on Target’ failure
OpenCV on Target: Head request failed on host: ECONNREFUSED. Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 152.199.39.144:443https://developer.download.nvidia.com/assets/embedded/secure/tools/files/jetpack-sdks/jetpack-4.4-ga/JETPACK_44_b186/OpenCV-4.1.1-2-gd5a58aa75-aarch64-samples.deb?khrZmCEU2_u1DHJfxJnoSe9WBPQMhqEf3hG6G6g2copWLrCZx-Rv_zTDmsp4d4Rm33BMU9o0_DLcFqLsQqZyy8hEjR9-fABQpMSNHbf_2oC9C6az7glatUR-6Fu3Q3JQcp-KnQPSpB2Z7wqVpfl3VbzRaVhShwdkL4sBndVMb0pViPzO2DzL61DtiDp2jQOGQJfCKu5alxAbIi-SnWwcVYddTBGq8kbMvtirIfxvjHe8h0phoWANNjxMnQ

Hi akshayj2nd,

Can you please package and attache the ~/.nvsdkm/ directory for more investigation?

thanks Edward for replying , i have exported the logs , which file should i share from the logs i am not able to find ~/.nvsdkm/ directory there can you kindly guide me?

Do you see it with:
ls -AF ~/.nvsdkm
?

Yaa i did, thanks for guiding , i am attaching my nvsdkm.zip filenvsdkm.zip (27.1 KB)

Hi akshayj2nd,

The issue is probably caused by SDK Manager client 1.3.0 you are using. Could you please use client 1.3.1 from following location to install?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi akshayj2nd,

Please help to get it a try with SDK Manager client 1.3.1 to see if can work well.