I’m trying to re-install Omniverse along with the app(s) on it. But it’s like it’s not uninstalling and always returns me to the same state as before. I’m doing this because i cannot update the apps or launcher from the launcher.
- Removing Omniverse Launcher works but when re-installing it just indicates that i still have all the apps installed so it’s back to how it was before i uninstalled it.
- Tried to remove individual apps in Omniverse Launcher(not working)
- Deleted Individual app(s) from HDD
- Folder is gone but Omniverse still showing the apps(s) as installed
- Omniverse refusing to install again because the app(s) are still installed according to omniverse
- Still canno’t update or install from Launcher or through CMD
- Omniverse Launcher still showing all apps that are deleted as installed but i get a missing .bat file when trying to launch.