Isaac Sim errors

I installed Isaac Sim a week ago and currently face problems with generating synthetic data from obj files. I’m currently using Ubuntu 18.04, since 22.04 wasn’t able to install Omniverse. RTX3090 graphics card, first had PPA drivers installed then purged the old one and re-installed appropriate driver from Nvidia website, still the errors persist. Could anyone please help me sort this problem? I’m also attaching the error messages seen in terminal.

Hi there,

can you let us know which script are you trying to run? Are you able to run isaac sim from the omniverse launcher?

Best,
Andrei

I want to use replicator tool. the GUI is launching normally. I tried installing older version, which seems to have less problems and the one that were there, most of them I managed to fix. The current issue I’m having with 2021.2.1 is the nucleus, which I think is due to recent changes done to it.

Hi there,

if possible, I would recommend always using the latest version. Can you let us know what issues were you having? From your previously posted screenshot the issue you were having was related with nucleus (ERROR_CONNECTION). Can you check if you can install and access nucleus? If your issues persist can you also attach a full terminal log?

Best,
Andrei

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.