Random FPS drop

Hey peeps,
When in Omniverse Create, sometimes I get a random frame drop from around 100 FPS to less than 20 FPS in the editor. I’ve tried restarting the editor and for some reason the frame drop is still there. I’ve tried numerous projects including the sample projects, restarting the computer only results in the frame drops re-appearing again, drivers up-to-date. I’ve run out of things to try. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how do you fix it / have you fixed it? Perspective view is set to RTX-Real Time rendering but I get the same results on all RTX options and Pixar Storm.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60GHz
Zotac 3090 Trinity Edition 24Gb
64GB DDR4 RAM
Software installed on 960GB Corsair MP510 M.2 NVME

Hello @raiden58237! We just released a hotfix for Create that should have helped fix this issue: Create 2022.1.1 Hotfix Now Available! Can you do me a favor and make sure your application and cache is up-to-date and see if you encounter the same problem?

If so, can you attached your logs found here: C:\Users<USERNAME>.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Create

Hello,
I went to the directory you provided but there isn’t a log file or folder. What name would the log files have?