Jetson Orin nano on a custom board, having some issues booting.
- USB and NVME have both been attempted
- ORIN is recognized as a USB device
- Ubuntu 20 on x86 as the host machine running the SDK manager
- Manual installation of jetpack only
- there is nothing on the USB stick so the ORIN does not boot before the SDK manager runs.
The sdk manager runs to about 40% then gets stuck waiting for device to reboot. But there are errors much earlier on that are more concerning.
There are many “Error: Flash Jetson Linux” especially around the 67mb image that I am guessing gets written to the QSPI. I cannot copy and paste out of the sdkmanager so currently I am hunting for the logs. Any help would be great.